Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Plan

I always start every year with a list of resolutions- make a budget, go to the gym more, read more , etc.- you know, the same resolutions we all make every year. This year, I am doing something different. I am making only one resolution- to make one thing once a week. It could be anything- food, art, craft- but I will make one thing every week this year. 52 weeks, 52 things. A make a week. Of course, some weeks I might make more than one thing. But there will be at least one thing a week. So, let's see what I make this year, shall we?

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea to keep the creative juices flowing all year long! I look forward to seeing pictures of your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks! We'll see if I can keep the momentum. This blog is, in part, a way to have some accountability for the project, as added incentive to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete